Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Web-Scale Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Web-Scale Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Web-Scale Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Web-Scale Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 660 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Web-Scale Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 660 standard requirements:
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- What situation(s) led to this Web-Scale Development Self Assessment?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Web-Scale Development workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Is Web-Scale Development Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- Does Web-Scale Development analysis show the relationships among important Web-Scale Development factors?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Web-Scale Development book in PDF containing 660 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Web-Scale Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Web-Scale Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Web-Scale Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Web-Scale Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Web-Scale Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Web-Scale Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Web-Scale Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the environmental impact of the Web-Scale Development project?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Web-Scale Development project documentation?
- Stakeholder Register: What are the major Web-Scale Development project milestones requiring communications or providing communications opportunities?
- Source Selection Criteria: In order of importance, which evaluation criteria are the most critical to the determination of your overall rating?
- Network Diagram: Are the Gantt Chart and/or Network Diagram updated periodically and used to assess the overall Web-Scale Development project timetable?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there additional information that would make you more confident about your analysis?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How to measure the achievement of the Development Objective?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Change Log: Does the suggested change request seem to represent a necessary enhancement to the product?
Step-by-step and complete Web-Scale Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Web-Scale Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Web-Scale Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Web-Scale Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Web-Scale Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Web-Scale Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Web-Scale Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Web-Scale Development project with this in-depth Web-Scale Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Web-Scale Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Web-Scale Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Web-Scale Development investments work better.
This Web-Scale Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.