Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical WeChat Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any WeChat related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated WeChat specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the WeChat Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which WeChat improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How Will We Measure Success?
- What is the source of the strategies for WeChat strengthening and reform?
- What are our needs in relation to WeChat skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- In a project to restructure WeChat outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- How do we go about Securing WeChat?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the WeChat book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your WeChat self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the WeChat Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which WeChat areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough WeChat Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage WeChat projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step WeChat Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 WeChat project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the basis of an estimate and what assumptions were made?
- Activity Attributes: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the schedule baseline been identified and impact on the WeChat project documented?
- Team Directory: Who will report WeChat project status to all stakeholders?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule variances – How will schedule variances be identified and corrected?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the roles & responsibilities required for this WeChat project?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are modeling techniques used to determine overall effects of risks on WeChat project objectives for high probability, high impact risks?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there common objectives between the team and the stakeholder?
- Procurement Audit: Which contracts have been awarded for works, supply of products or provision of services?
Step-by-step and complete WeChat Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 WeChat project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 WeChat project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 WeChat project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 WeChat project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 WeChat project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 WeChat project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any WeChat project with this in-depth WeChat Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose WeChat projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in WeChat and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make WeChat investments work better.
This WeChat All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.