Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Weightless Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Weightless related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Weightless specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Weightless Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Weightless improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- Do Weightless rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Weightless activities?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Weightless ?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Weightless improvements?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Weightless book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Weightless self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Weightless Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Weightless areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Weightless Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Weightless projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Weightless Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Weightless project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you recap the meeting purpose, time, and expectations?
- Lessons Learned: Was the Weightless project manager sufficiently experienced, skilled, trained, supported?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the contractors estimates of costs at completion reconcilable with cost data reported to us?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Weightless project work proceeding in accordance with the original Weightless project schedule?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What cost data should be used to estimate costs during the 2-year follow-up period?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Lessons Learned: How was the political and social history changed over the life of the Weightless project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you use data to inform instruction and improve staff achievement?
- Procurement Audit: Has guidelines been set up for how the procurement function/unit should carry out its procurements?
Step-by-step and complete Weightless Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Weightless project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Weightless project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Weightless project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Weightless project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Weightless project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Weightless project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Weightless project with this in-depth Weightless Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Weightless projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Weightless and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Weightless investments work better.
This Weightless All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.