Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Weightless Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Weightless related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Weightless specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Weightless Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Weightless improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- How frequently do you track Weightless measures?
- Can we add value to the current Weightless decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- How are measurements made?
- How can we improve Weightless?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- What is our Weightless Strategy?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- What is the Weightless sustainability risk?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Weightless book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Weightless self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Weightless Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Weightless areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Weightless Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Weightless projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Weightless Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Weightless project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: When your organization is entering into a major contract, does it seek legal advice?
- Procurement Audit: What are your procurement processes with contractors?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Weightless projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each role with Accountable responsibility have the authority within the organization to make the required decisions?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have a social media policy and procedure?
- Risk Audit: What effect would a better risk management program have had?
- Activity List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Weightless project?
- Procurement Audit: Where applicable, did the organization adequately manage experts employed to assist in the procurement process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think Weightless project managers of large information technology Weightless projects need strong technical skills?
Step-by-step and complete Weightless Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Weightless project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Weightless project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Weightless project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Weightless project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Weightless project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Weightless project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Weightless project with this in-depth Weightless Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Weightless projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Weightless and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Weightless investments work better.
This Weightless All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: