Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical WFM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any WFM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated WFM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the WFM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which WFM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Does your WFM system feature an agent input/self-service component (i.e., can agents via their PC or a dedicated kiosk submit scheduling preferences, request time off, trade shifts, etc.)?
- Does your WFM system automatically send notifications to your agents regarding forthcoming events (breaks, lunches, meetings, etc.) directly to their workstation?
- Does your WFM system allow you to input data relating to special events (mailshots, billing cycles, etc.) and automatically adjust the forecasts accordingly?
- Have you provided WFM training to other staff in your call center (e.g., managers, supervisors and/or team leaders who are not directly responsible for WFM)?
- Does your WFM system include the ability to have agents request their own overtime attendances to be processed automatically based on your company rules?
- Does your WFM system include a vacation (or other absence) planning tool to control and track agents vacation entitlements and process requests?
- Does your center have an automated workforce management (WFM) system in place to help drive the forecasting and scheduling process?
- Does your WFM system allow you to re-optimize the schedules (moving breaks/lunches, re-assign to different work types) as required?
- If you allow your agents to cancel their vacation, does your WFM system automatically reschedule their attendance?
- Does your WFM system allow you to automate repeated tasks (e.g., forecasting, scheduling, report generation)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the WFM book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your WFM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the WFM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which WFM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough WFM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage WFM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step WFM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 WFM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Does all WFM project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do people have the competencies to meet the strategic objectives?
- Quality Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Requirements Management Plan: Controlling WFM project requirements involves monitoring the status of the WFM project requirements and managing changes to the requirements. Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the WFM project requirements?
- Project Portfolio management: When starting a new PMO, what are the steps that need to be taken to have a final resource portfolio?
- Team Directory: How do unidentified risks impact the outcome of the WFM project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the biggest dos and donts for the PMO to consider when performing resource portfolio management?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the current or emerging trends of culture?
- Procurement Audit: Are criteria and sub-criteria set suitable to identify the tender that offers best value for money?
Step-by-step and complete WFM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 WFM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 WFM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 WFM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 WFM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 WFM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 WFM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any WFM project with this in-depth WFM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose WFM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in WFM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make WFM investments work better.
This WFM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.