Before we present a service level agreement recruiting sample, it is important to know first of all what a service level agreement when used for recruitment actually is. A service level agreement used for recruitment is actually a formal description of what the business expects from any candidates that will be interviewed by the personnel or hiring manager for a position within the business. A service level agreement for recruiting is important because it:
– Establishes standards for professionalism that must be observed by the candidates and the recruitment staff
– Helps assure that only the best candidates will be selected for the positions that are open for hiring. The components of a thorough service level agreement recruiting sample are:
– A clear description of what exactly the candidate will be doing in that job position when successfully hired.
– A comprehensive candidate profile that indicates the background sought in the ideal candidate.
– Possible relationships the ideal candidate has prior to being hired or would eventually develop in the course of performing on the job.
– A plan for going about advertising the position and contacting likely candidates for the position called a sourcing plan.
– Creating a schedule for recruitment that will help keep the hiring team on track when sourcing, interviewing and hiring ideal candidates for the positions.
– A policy of presenting and interviewing only those who are truly qualified for the position.
– A commitment to exploring the potential of ideal candidates in a more in-depth manner, so that candidates know exactly what the job will require from them.
– A commitment from the hiring manager to submit a thorough evaluation of the ideal candidates they are eyeing for the job within 24 hours from being interviewed.
– A commitment to use a formal standardized process to interview and recruit candidates.
– An agreement within the hiring team to limit the number of candidates to interview to just three or four at the most.
This ITIL report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest. The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered Read more…