Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Wi-Fi Direct Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Wi-Fi Direct related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Wi-Fi Direct specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Wi-Fi Direct Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Wi-Fi Direct improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- When is/was the Wi-Fi Direct start date?
- How will we ensure we get what we expected?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Wi-Fi Direct project?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- How is the value delivered by Wi-Fi Direct being measured?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Wi-Fi Direct project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Wi-Fi Direct book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Wi-Fi Direct self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Wi-Fi Direct Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Wi-Fi Direct areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Wi-Fi Direct Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Wi-Fi Direct projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Wi-Fi Direct Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Wi-Fi Direct project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are calculations and results of analyses essentially correct?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Wi-Fi Direct project documentation?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the Wi-Fi Direct projects life cycle?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Wi-Fi Direct project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Closing Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a provider selected based upon defined evaluation criteria?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Wi-Fi Direct project success?
- Project Performance Report: How will procurement be coordinated with other Wi-Fi Direct project aspects, such as scheduling and performance reporting?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you know that all team members are learning?
Step-by-step and complete Wi-Fi Direct Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Wi-Fi Direct project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Wi-Fi Direct project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Wi-Fi Direct project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Wi-Fi Direct project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Wi-Fi Direct project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Wi-Fi Direct project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Wi-Fi Direct project with this in-depth Wi-Fi Direct Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Wi-Fi Direct projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Wi-Fi Direct and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Wi-Fi Direct investments work better.
This Wi-Fi Direct All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.