Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Wi-Fi mesh Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Wi-Fi mesh related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Wi-Fi mesh specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Wi-Fi mesh Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Wi-Fi mesh improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What does Wi-Fi mesh success mean to the stakeholders?
- Have you found any ‘ground fruit’ or ‘low-hanging fruit’ for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- Have new benefits been realized?
- How do we manage Wi-Fi mesh Knowledge Management (KM)?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- What is our formula for success in Wi-Fi mesh ?
- What is Wi-Fi mesh’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Wi-Fi mesh book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Wi-Fi mesh self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Wi-Fi mesh Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Wi-Fi mesh areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Wi-Fi mesh Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Wi-Fi mesh projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Wi-Fi mesh Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Wi-Fi mesh project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the Wi-Fi mesh projects success?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Project Scope Statement: Do you anticipate new stakeholders joining the Wi-Fi mesh project over time?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify which qualified resources may be attainable?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect procuring consultant staff for the Wi-Fi mesh project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does a documented Wi-Fi mesh project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is stakeholder risk tolerance an important factor for the requirements process in this Wi-Fi mesh project?
- Network Diagram: Will crashing x weeks return more in benefits than it costs?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How to measure the achievement of the Immediate Objective?
Step-by-step and complete Wi-Fi mesh Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Wi-Fi mesh project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Wi-Fi mesh project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Wi-Fi mesh project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Wi-Fi mesh project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Wi-Fi mesh project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Wi-Fi mesh project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Wi-Fi mesh project with this in-depth Wi-Fi mesh Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Wi-Fi mesh projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Wi-Fi mesh and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Wi-Fi mesh investments work better.
This Wi-Fi mesh All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.