Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Wide-Area IoT Networks Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Wide-Area IoT Networks related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Wide-Area IoT Networks specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Wide-Area IoT Networks Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 659 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Wide-Area IoT Networks improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 659 standard requirements:
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- Have new benefits been realized?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Wide-Area IoT Networks processes?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Wide-Area IoT Networks agendas for the next 3 years?
- What are the key elements of your Wide-Area IoT Networks performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- What is Wide-Area IoT Networks’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Wide-Area IoT Networks objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Wide-Area IoT Networks book in PDF containing 659 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Wide-Area IoT Networks self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Wide-Area IoT Networks Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Wide-Area IoT Networks areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Wide-Area IoT Networks Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Wide-Area IoT Networks projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Wide-Area IoT Networks Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Wide-Area IoT Networks project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
- Project Scope Statement: Were key Wide-Area IoT Networks project stakeholders brought into the Wide-Area IoT Networks project Plan?
- Variance Analysis: What is the expected future profitability of each customer?
- Executing Process Group: Why should Wide-Area IoT Networks project managers strive to make their jobs look easy?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Do invoice amounts match accepted work in place?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Wide-Area IoT Networks project plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the plan consistent with industry best practices?
Step-by-step and complete Wide-Area IoT Networks Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Wide-Area IoT Networks project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Wide-Area IoT Networks project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Wide-Area IoT Networks project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Wide-Area IoT Networks project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Wide-Area IoT Networks project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Wide-Area IoT Networks project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Wide-Area IoT Networks project with this in-depth Wide-Area IoT Networks Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Wide-Area IoT Networks projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Wide-Area IoT Networks and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Wide-Area IoT Networks investments work better.
This Wide-Area IoT Networks All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.