Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Windows To Go Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Windows To Go related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Windows To Go specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Windows To Go Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Windows To Go improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is there a standardized process?
- How to Secure Windows To Go?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Windows To Go Experience, and Brand Value
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- What business benefits will Windows To Go goals deliver if achieved?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- How do we measure improved Windows To Go service perception, and satisfaction?
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Windows To Go?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Windows To Go book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Windows To Go self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Windows To Go Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Windows To Go areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Windows To Go Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Windows To Go projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Windows To Go Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Windows To Go project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: When reporting to different audiences, do you vary the form or type of report?
- Risk Audit: Does the Windows To Go project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk Data Quality Assessment – What is the quality of the data used to determine or assess the risk?
- Closing Process Group: Based on your Windows To Go project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Windows To Go project team have enough people to execute the Windows To Go project plan?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of such risk factors can be avoided altogether?
- Quality Audit: Is the organizations resource allocation system properly aligned with its collection of intentions?
- Procurement Audit: Are proper authorization and approval required prior to payment?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Did anything besides luck make a difference between success and failure?
Step-by-step and complete Windows To Go Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Windows To Go project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Windows To Go project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Windows To Go project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Windows To Go project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Windows To Go project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Windows To Go project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Windows To Go project with this in-depth Windows To Go Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Windows To Go projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Windows To Go and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Windows To Go investments work better.
This Windows To Go All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.