Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Wireless Power Charging Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Wireless Power Charging related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Wireless Power Charging specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Wireless Power Charging Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 694 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Wireless Power Charging improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 694 standard requirements:
- How do mission and objectives affect the Wireless Power Charging processes of our organization?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- How do we Lead with Wireless Power Charging in Mind?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- Operational – will it work?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Wireless Power Charging move?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Wireless Power Charging processes?
- How will we ensure we get what we expected?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Wireless Power Charging book in PDF containing 694 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Wireless Power Charging self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Wireless Power Charging Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Wireless Power Charging areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Wireless Power Charging Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Wireless Power Charging projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Wireless Power Charging Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Wireless Power Charging project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with anticipated direct business base?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What steps did the company take to earn this prestigious quality award?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there any scope changes proposed for the previously authorized Wireless Power Charging project?
- Milestone List: Describe the companys strengths and core competencies. What factors will make the company succeed?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Wireless Power Charging project team have the skills necessary to successfully complete current Wireless Power Charging project(s) and support the application?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Formal Acceptance: Is formal acceptance of the Wireless Power Charging project product documented and distributed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Procurement Audit: Is confidentiality guaranteed during the whole process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After changes are approved are Wireless Power Charging project documents updated and distributed?
Step-by-step and complete Wireless Power Charging Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Wireless Power Charging project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Wireless Power Charging project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Wireless Power Charging project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Wireless Power Charging project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Wireless Power Charging project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Wireless Power Charging project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Wireless Power Charging project with this in-depth Wireless Power Charging Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Wireless Power Charging projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Wireless Power Charging and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Wireless Power Charging investments work better.
This Wireless Power Charging All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.