Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Work order Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Work order related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Work order specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Work order Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Work order improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- When a work order status is changed from in-progress to complete or in-progress to close, the asset history record gets an update. In which application do you configure this action?
- Is it your intention to create maximo service requests from the banner interface or from a maximo work order directly not utilizing the service request module in maximo?
- Is it possible to issue spares and or tools to a technician and carry those issued items to the work site to complete the work order and return unused material?
- Can this system provide documentation on the use of equipment and other resources to support reimbursement, work order tracking, subcontractor reporting?
- Does a request notification include a unique work order number, the person assigned to the work order, their telephone number and email address?
- If you do not want ibm maximo asset management to generate pm work orders that are due on the weekend, you would clear the saturday?
- Is there a work order system in place for staff to report problems, prioritize work, conduct repairs, and provide feedback to the staff?
- Which work orders require a specific component that is having a supply shortage and what is the impact on production schedules?
- If an item is issued from inventory to a job plan task in a work order, where is this entry recorded?
- Can this system support maintenance and work order functions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Work order book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Work order self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Work order Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Work order areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Work order Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Work order projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Work order Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Work order project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been selected and notified?
- Project Schedule: Eliminate unnecessary activities. Are there activities that came from a template or previous Work order project that are not applicable on this phase of this Work order project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do checklists exist that list frequently performed activities?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for inducting new staff to maximize their workplace contributions are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Work order project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project Schedule: Are procedures defined by which the Work order project schedule may be changed?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Are any governance changes sufficient to impact achievement?
Step-by-step and complete Work order Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Work order project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Work order project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Work order project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Work order project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Work order project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Work order project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Work order project with this in-depth Work order Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Work order projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Work order and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Work order investments work better.
This Work order All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.