Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Workforce modeling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Workforce modeling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Workforce modeling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Workforce modeling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Workforce modeling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- What is it like to work for me?
- Who has control over resources?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Workforce modeling? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Is a Workforce modeling Team Work effort in place?
- How much does Workforce modeling help?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Workforce modeling into the services that we provide?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- What are the expected benefits of Workforce modeling to the stakeholder?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Workforce modeling book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Workforce modeling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Workforce modeling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Workforce modeling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Workforce modeling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Workforce modeling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Workforce modeling Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Workforce modeling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Workforce modeling project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the architecture/system design process?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Describe the process that will be used to design, develop, review, accept, distribute and change outputs. Will all outputs delivered by the Workforce modeling project follow the same process?
- Risk Management Plan: Are certain activities taking a long time to complete?
- Quality Metrics: How do you know if everyone is trying to improve the right things?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Variance Analysis: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Workforce modeling projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the Workforce modeling project within budget?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you meeting with stake holders and team members?
Step-by-step and complete Workforce modeling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Workforce modeling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Workforce modeling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Workforce modeling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Workforce modeling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Workforce modeling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Workforce modeling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Workforce modeling project with this in-depth Workforce modeling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Workforce modeling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Workforce modeling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Workforce modeling investments work better.
This Workforce modeling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.