Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Workshop production Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Workshop production related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Workshop production specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Workshop production Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 689 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Workshop production improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 689 standard requirements:
- What is the purpose of Workshop production in relation to the mission?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- Who needs to know about Workshop production ?
- Have you identified your Workshop production key performance indicators?
- How will you know that the Workshop production project has been successful?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Workshop production models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Workshop production book in PDF containing 689 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Workshop production self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Workshop production Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Workshop production areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Workshop production Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Workshop production projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Workshop production Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Workshop production project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Workshop production project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Workshop production project is needed?
- Issue Log: Are stakeholder roles recognized by the organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Workshop production project scheduling & tracking?
- Risk Management Plan: People risk -Are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the Workshop production project?
- Risk Register: Market risk -Will the new service or product be useful to the organization or marketable to others?
- Quality Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Requirements Documentation: Are all functions required by the customer included?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you manage remotely to staff in other Divisions?
- Requirements Management Plan: Has the requirements team been instructed in the Change Control process?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you ensure that your sampling methods and procedures meet your data quality objectives?
Step-by-step and complete Workshop production Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Workshop production project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Workshop production project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Workshop production project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Workshop production project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Workshop production project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Workshop production project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Workshop production project with this in-depth Workshop production Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Workshop production projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Workshop production and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Workshop production investments work better.
This Workshop production All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.