Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical WOT Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any WOT Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated WOT Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the WOT Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 683 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which WOT Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 683 standard requirements:
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- Where can we break convention?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate WOT Services data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- Does WOT Services analysis show the relationships among important WOT Services factors?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that WOT Services brings?
- Is a WOT Services Team Work effort in place?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the WOT Services book in PDF containing 683 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your WOT Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the WOT Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which WOT Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough WOT Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage WOT Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step WOT Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 WOT Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will it help promote wellness at the company and reduce insurance costs?
- Procurement Audit: Was the overall procurement done within a reasonable time?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is it new or replacing an existing business system or process?
- Decision Log: Is your opponent open to a non-traditional workflow, or will it likely challenge anything you do?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What future plans (e.g., modifications) do you have for your program?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all involved WOT Services project stakeholders and work groups committed to the WOT Services project?
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next WOT Services project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a WOT Services project organization chart showing the reporting relationships and responsibilities for each position?
Step-by-step and complete WOT Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 WOT Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 WOT Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 WOT Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 WOT Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 WOT Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 WOT Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any WOT Services project with this in-depth WOT Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose WOT Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in WOT Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make WOT Services investments work better.
This WOT Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.