Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical WS-Federation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any WS-Federation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated WS-Federation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the WS-Federation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which WS-Federation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn’t up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- Is WS-Federation dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- If you were responsible for initiating and implementing major changes in your organization, what steps might you take to ensure acceptance of those changes?
- What are the basics of WS-Federation fraud?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- How do you use WS-Federation data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- Does WS-Federation analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- Is the impact that WS-Federation has shown?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the WS-Federation book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your WS-Federation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the WS-Federation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which WS-Federation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough WS-Federation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage WS-Federation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step WS-Federation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 WS-Federation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the demands of the task compatible with and converge with the mission and functions of the formal organization?
- Planning Process Group: Is the WS-Federation project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the time WS-Federation projection include an amount for contingencies (time reserves)?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Is there sufficient time allotted between the general system design and the detailed system design phases?
- Issue Log: Can an impact cause deviation beyond team, stage or WS-Federation project tolerances?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual having check-signing responsibility review the use of the signature plates?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other WS-Federation projects / systems?
- Cost Baseline: Verify business objectives. Are others appropriate, and well-articulated?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well defined and documented were the WS-Federation project management processes you chose to use?
Step-by-step and complete WS-Federation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 WS-Federation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 WS-Federation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 WS-Federation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 WS-Federation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 WS-Federation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 WS-Federation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any WS-Federation project with this in-depth WS-Federation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose WS-Federation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in WS-Federation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make WS-Federation investments work better.
This WS-Federation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.