Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Xbox One Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Xbox One related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Xbox One specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Xbox One Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Xbox One improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is Effective Xbox One?
- Who sets the Xbox One standards?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- Why are Xbox One skills important?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Xbox One Management?
- When is/was the Xbox One start date?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Xbox One book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Xbox One self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Xbox One Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Xbox One areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Xbox One Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Xbox One projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Xbox One Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Xbox One project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: A Xbox One project has three critical paths. Which BEST describes how this affects the Xbox One project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Procurement Audit: If the expert was allowed to submit a tender, was all the relevant information the expert had gained from his earlier involvement made available to the other bidders?
- Risk Register: Technology risk -is the Xbox One project technically feasible?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Risk Data Sheet: What actions can be taken to eliminate or remove risk?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the scope, objectives, costs, benefits and impacts been communicated to all involved and/or impacted stakeholders and work groups?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is accountability placed at the lowest-possible level within the Xbox One project so that decisions can be made at that level?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should comments received in response to a RFP be handled?
Step-by-step and complete Xbox One Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Xbox One project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Xbox One project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Xbox One project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Xbox One project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Xbox One project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Xbox One project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Xbox One project with this in-depth Xbox One Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Xbox One projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Xbox One and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Xbox One investments work better.
This Xbox One All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.