Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical XTuple Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any XTuple related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated XTuple specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the XTuple Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 711 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which XTuple improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 711 standard requirements:
- What is Effective XTuple?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- How long will it take to change?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- Is there a XTuple Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to XTuple?
- Do we have past XTuple Successes?
- Cloud management for XTuple do we really need one?
- What was the last experiment we ran?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the XTuple book in PDF containing 711 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your XTuple self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the XTuple Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which XTuple areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough XTuple Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage XTuple projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step XTuple Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 XTuple project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Project Schedule: Your best shot for providing estimations how complex/how much work does the activity require?
- Scope Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures defined for calculating cost estimates?
- Procurement Audit: Is electronic procurement applied to reduce transaction costs?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess XTuple project risks at various XTuple project stages?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor XTuple project risks?
- Cost Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other XTuple project estimates?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you manage remotely to staff in other Divisions?
- Procurement Audit: Are procurement processes well organized and documented?
Step-by-step and complete XTuple Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 XTuple project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 XTuple project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 XTuple project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 XTuple project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 XTuple project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 XTuple project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any XTuple project with this in-depth XTuple Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose XTuple projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in XTuple and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make XTuple investments work better.
This XTuple All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.