Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical XTuple Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any XTuple related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated XTuple specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the XTuple Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 711 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which XTuple improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 711 standard requirements:
- Does the XTuple task fit the client’s priorities?
- Who needs to know about XTuple ?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a XTuple project?
- Have new benefits been realized?
- Who is On the Team?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- How can skill-level changes improve XTuple?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the XTuple book in PDF containing 711 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your XTuple self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the XTuple Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which XTuple areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough XTuple Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage XTuple projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step XTuple Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 XTuple project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the organization s history in doing similar tasks?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Procurement Audit: Were any additional works or deliveries admissible without the need for a new procurement procedure?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Is there sufficient time allotted between the general system design and the detailed system design phases?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members articulate the team’s work approach?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after meetings?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a PMO (XTuple project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the XTuple project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the XTuple project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the requirement of organizational restructuring as each subXTuple project goes through a different lifecycle phase?
- Scope Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
Step-by-step and complete XTuple Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 XTuple project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 XTuple project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 XTuple project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 XTuple project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 XTuple project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 XTuple project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any XTuple project with this in-depth XTuple Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose XTuple projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in XTuple and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make XTuple investments work better.
This XTuple All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.