Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Y-12 National Security Complex Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Y-12 National Security Complex related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Y-12 National Security Complex specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Y-12 National Security Complex Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Y-12 National Security Complex improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Y-12 National Security Complex process?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- Do the Y-12 National Security Complex decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- Are there Y-12 National Security Complex Models?
- Operational – will it work?
- What are our Y-12 National Security Complex Processes?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- Have you identified your Y-12 National Security Complex key performance indicators?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Y-12 National Security Complex book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Y-12 National Security Complex self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Y-12 National Security Complex Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Y-12 National Security Complex areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Y-12 National Security Complex Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Y-12 National Security Complex projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Y-12 National Security Complex Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Y-12 National Security Complex project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Could any of the organizations weaknesses seriously threaten development?
- Quality Management Plan: Do the data quality objectives communicate the intended program need?
- Risk Audit: If applicable; Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost tracking and performance analysis – How will cost tracking and performance analysis be accomplished?
- Initiating Process Group: Will the Y-12 National Security Complex project meet the client requirements, and will it achieve the business success criteria that justified doing the Y-12 National Security Complex project in the first place?
- Requirements Management Plan: How knowledgeable is the team in the proposed application area?
- Initiating Process Group: Have requirements been tested, approved, and fulfill the Y-12 National Security Complex project scope?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the Y-12 National Security Complex project managers’ level of commitment and professionalism?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be cost of redeployment of the personnel?
Step-by-step and complete Y-12 National Security Complex Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Y-12 National Security Complex project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Y-12 National Security Complex project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Y-12 National Security Complex project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Y-12 National Security Complex project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Y-12 National Security Complex project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Y-12 National Security Complex project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Y-12 National Security Complex project with this in-depth Y-12 National Security Complex Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Y-12 National Security Complex projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Y-12 National Security Complex and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Y-12 National Security Complex investments work better.
This Y-12 National Security Complex All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.