Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Yoram Moses Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Yoram Moses related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Yoram Moses specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Yoram Moses Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 669 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Yoram Moses improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 669 standard requirements:
- What are the disruptive Yoram Moses technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Yoram Moses processes?
- Think about the people you identified for your Yoram Moses project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Yoram Moses project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Yoram Moses book in PDF containing 669 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Yoram Moses self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Yoram Moses Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Yoram Moses areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Yoram Moses Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Yoram Moses projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Yoram Moses Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Yoram Moses project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Procurement Audit: Was the pre-qualification screening for issue of tender documents done properly and in a fair manner?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the overhead pool and/or organization structures?
- Quality Metrics: If the defect rate during testing is substantially higher than that of the previous release (or a similar product), then ask: Did you plan for and actually improve testing effectiveness?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Yoram Moses project leaders committed to this Yoram Moses project full time?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Cost Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Yoram Moses project or audit?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the acceptance management process?
- Executing Process Group: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Yoram Moses project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
Step-by-step and complete Yoram Moses Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Yoram Moses project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Yoram Moses project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Yoram Moses project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Yoram Moses project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Yoram Moses project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Yoram Moses project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Yoram Moses project with this in-depth Yoram Moses Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Yoram Moses projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Yoram Moses and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Yoram Moses investments work better.
This Yoram Moses All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.