Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical z OS System Program Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any z OS System Program related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated z OS System Program specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the z OS System Program Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which z OS System Program improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- How do we go about Comparing z OS System Program approaches/solutions?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- How is progress measured?
- How likely is the current z OS System Program plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as z OS System Program leaders?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of z OS System Program’s gains?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the z OS System Program book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your z OS System Program self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the z OS System Program Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which z OS System Program areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough z OS System Program Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage z OS System Program projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step z OS System Program Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 z OS System Program project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Does the evaluation of any change include an impact analysis; how will the change affect the scope, time, cost, and quality of the goods or services being provided?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who exerted influence that has positively affected or negatively impacted the z OS System Program project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it difficult to use z OS System Program project management software well?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a z OS System Program project repository for each release?
- Planning Process Group: Is the duration of the programme sufficient to ensure a cycle that will z OS System Program project the sustainability of the interventions?
- WBS Dictionary: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Requirements Documentation: What is the risk associated with cost and schedule?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- WBS Dictionary: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does the stakeholder want to be involved or merely need to be informed about the z OS System Program project and its process?
Step-by-step and complete z OS System Program Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 z OS System Program project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 z OS System Program project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 z OS System Program project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 z OS System Program project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 z OS System Program project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 z OS System Program project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any z OS System Program project with this in-depth z OS System Program Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose z OS System Program projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in z OS System Program and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make z OS System Program investments work better.
This z OS System Program All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.