Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ZeroTurnaround Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ZeroTurnaround related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ZeroTurnaround specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ZeroTurnaround Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ZeroTurnaround improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- How do you measure success?
- What is the implementation plan?
- Who has control over resources?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the ZeroTurnaround team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on ZeroTurnaround?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- What is the total cost related to deploying ZeroTurnaround, including any consulting or professional services?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- Why is ZeroTurnaround important for you now?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ZeroTurnaround book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ZeroTurnaround self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ZeroTurnaround Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ZeroTurnaround areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ZeroTurnaround Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ZeroTurnaround projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ZeroTurnaround Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ZeroTurnaround project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the work force want to know the force rank order of the portfolio?
- Risk Register: What risks might negatively or positively affect achieving the ZeroTurnaround project objectives?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Explain the purpose of this ZeroTurnaround project by describing, at a high-level, what will be done. What is this ZeroTurnaround project aiming to achieve?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the ZeroTurnaround projected overhead costs identified?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the achievement of the outputs?
- Variance Analysis: Are there changes in the overhead pool and/or organization structures?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the ZeroTurnaround project produced meet your needs?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost variances – How will cost variances be identified and corrected?
- Communications Management Plan: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Beneficiaries; Who are the potential beneficiaries?
Step-by-step and complete ZeroTurnaround Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ZeroTurnaround project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ZeroTurnaround project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ZeroTurnaround project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ZeroTurnaround project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ZeroTurnaround project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ZeroTurnaround project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ZeroTurnaround project with this in-depth ZeroTurnaround Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ZeroTurnaround projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ZeroTurnaround and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ZeroTurnaround investments work better.
This ZeroTurnaround All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.