Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ZigBee Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ZigBee related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ZigBee specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ZigBee Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 615 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ZigBee improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 615 standard requirements:
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- Why should we adopt a ZigBee framework?
- How much does ZigBee help?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- What is the total cost related to deploying ZigBee, including any consulting or professional services?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- How important is ZigBee to the user organizations mission?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ZigBee book in PDF containing 615 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ZigBee self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ZigBee Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ZigBee areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ZigBee Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ZigBee projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ZigBee Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ZigBee project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: Who determines the quality and expertise of contractors?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- WBS Dictionary: All CWBS elements specified for external reporting?
- Quality Metrics: What are the organizations expectations for its quality ZigBee project?
- Cost Baseline: Are there contingencies or conditions related to the acceptance?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Quality Management Plan: How effectively was the Quality Management Plan applied during ZigBee project Execution?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the ZigBee project cutting across the entire organization?
- Risk Register: What evidence do you have to justify the likelihood score of the risk (audit, incident report, claim, complaints, inspection, internal review)?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know if the ZigBee project requires outside equipment or vendor resources?
Step-by-step and complete ZigBee Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ZigBee project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ZigBee project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ZigBee project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ZigBee project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ZigBee project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ZigBee project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ZigBee project with this in-depth ZigBee Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ZigBee projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ZigBee and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ZigBee investments work better.
This ZigBee All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.