Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ZL Technologies Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ZL Technologies related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ZL Technologies specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ZL Technologies Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ZL Technologies improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- What is our ZL Technologies Strategy?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving ZL Technologies forward?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed ZL Technologies opportunities costing us money?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing ZL Technologies?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ZL Technologies book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ZL Technologies self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ZL Technologies Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ZL Technologies areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ZL Technologies Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ZL Technologies projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ZL Technologies Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ZL Technologies project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the definition of the ZL Technologies project scope clear; what needs to be accomplished?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Project Schedule: How can you minimize or control changes to ZL Technologies project schedules?
- Closing Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other ZL Technologies project estimates?
- Quality Audit: What experience do staff have in the type of work that the audit entails?
- Procurement Audit: Do buyers obtain price quotations or bids from two or more suppliers on significant purchases if catalog or advertised prices are not available?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Will there be an increase in the political conservatism?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the quality and control criteria that must be achieved for successful ZL Technologies project completion?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
Step-by-step and complete ZL Technologies Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ZL Technologies project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ZL Technologies project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ZL Technologies project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ZL Technologies project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ZL Technologies project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ZL Technologies project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ZL Technologies project with this in-depth ZL Technologies Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ZL Technologies projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ZL Technologies and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ZL Technologies investments work better.
This ZL Technologies All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: