The ITIL® v3 Intermediate Capability program: Release, Control & Validation (RCV), is a 5 day program leading to the examination for the EXIN ITIL® v3 Intermediate Capability certificate: Release, Control & Validation. The program is aimed at professionals who will participate in managing, organizing and optimizing the operations of RCV processes in an IT organization which has implemented, or started to implement, ITIL® based processes;
- Change Management
- Release & Deployment Management
- Service Validation & Testing
- Service Asset & Configuration Management
- Knowledge Management
- Provides participants with skills regarding the implementation and management of RCV processes.
- Explain & discuss ITIL® framework, focusing on the strategies and challenges of implementation.
- Develop presentation skills and an ability to think laterally as an IT Service Manager.
- Prepare participants for the RCV exam.
Who should attend?:
- IT Consultants
- Service Managers
- Change Managers
- Application Managers
- Testing Managers
- IT Project Managers