The ITIL® v3 Intermediate Lifecycle program: Continual Service Improvement, is a 4 day program leading to the examination for the EXIN ITIL® v3 Intermediate Lifecycle certificate: Continual Service Improvement (CSI). The program is aimed at professionals who will participate in managing the operations of CSI processes, including:
- Service Measurement & Reporting
- CSI (7 Step) Improvement
- Service Level Management
- Provides participants with skills regarding the ongoing management and optimization of CSI processes.
- Explain & discuss the ITIL® framework, focusing on the strategies and challenges of implementation.
- Develop presentation skills and an ability to think laterally as an IT Service Manager.
- Prepare participants for the CSI exam.
Who should attend?:
- IT Consultants
- Service Managers
- Service Level Managers
- Business Relationship Managers
- De besten gokkasten met echt geld online
- Senior IT Managers