The ITIL® v3 Intermediate Lifecycle program: Service Strategy, is a 4 day program leading to the examination for the EXIN ITIL® v3 Intermediate Lifecycle certificate: Service Strategy. The program is aimed at professionals who will participate in managing, organizing and optimizing the operations of Service Strategy processes, including:
- Financial Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Demand Management
Program objectives :
- Provides participants with skills regarding the ongoing management and optimization of Service Strategy processes.
- Explain & discuss ITIL® framework, focusing on the strategies and challenges of implementation.
- Develop presentation skills and an ability to think laterally as an IT Service Manager.
- Prepare participants for the Service Strategy exam.
Who should attend?:
- IT Consultants
- Service Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Senior IT Managers
- IT Finanical Managers/Officers.