The ITIL® v3 Intermediate Lifecycle program: Service Transition, is a 4 day program leading to the examination for the EXIN ITIL® v3 Intermediate Lifecycle certificate: Service Transition. The program is aimed at professionals who will participate in managing the operations of Service Transition processes, including:
- Transition Planning & Support
- Change Management
- Service Asset & Configuration Management
- Release & Deployment Management
- Service Validation & Testing
- Knowledge Management
- Provides participants with skills regarding the ongoing management and optimization of Service Transition processes.
- Explain & discuss the ITIL® framework, focusing on the strategies and challenges of implementation.
- Develop presentation skills and an ability to think laterally as an IT Service Manager.
- Prepare participants for the Service Transition exam.
Who should attend?:
- IT Consultants
- Service Managers
- IT Managers responsible/accountable for aspects of Service Transition
- Application & Development Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Change Managers