Be your own consultant.
Millions of AI governed criteria. Over 100,000 assessments and toolkits sold. Your risk becomes your reward with The Art of Service. Cultivate an in-house knowledge base with self-assessments that cut out expensive consultants and give you a competitive edge.
With 300+ Academic Citations our work is in the top 1.8% of most cited work worldwide.
Your resource resource.
FEATURED TOOLKITS OF THE WEEK
Set your cloud security policies, applications and controls to protect your data and services.
The Cloud Security Standards Toolkit addresses common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for the organizations infrastructure and network security.
The U.S. Department of Commerce, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has included The Art of Service's Cyber Security Self Assessment on their Framework Industry Resources list: "The Self Assessment is deemed qualified, accurate and comprehensive as a Guidance that Incorporates the Framework."
Question Based Consultancy
Thank you, this is perfect
It is so powerful
Self Assessment is a Strong Product with Topics
Analyst in the Healthcare Industry
Self-Assessment has Worked Great for Us
BI Practice Leader in the Government Industry
Great product and support
Mike, Data Centre Solutions Provider at Cisco Systems
- What is the provision for major contract change, review and re negotiation June 29, 2022
- Is big data visualization different June 29, 2022
- When should a risk analysis be conducted June 29, 2022
- What is the true value of a lost customer June 29, 2022
- How to make an effective Security Audit Reporting June 29, 2022
- How do you revise your initial assessment based on new, sometimes inconsistent, data June 29, 2022
- What are frequently applied agile principles for EA management in practice June 29, 2022
- How do you strike the right customer value proposition June 29, 2022
- Who controls other board communications June 29, 2022
- Is there ongoing professional development/support June 29, 2022
- Is sustainability reporting your organization strategy for organizations growth June 29, 2022
- Does the quality manual contain the general internal quality management procedures June 29, 2022
- How can a view of thinking as a complex adaptive system and the search for excellent solutions inform formal learning environments June 29, 2022
- Does attribution iq in analysis workspace support a data driven or algorithmic attribution model June 29, 2022
- How does data produced from opt in systems or applications impact policy June 29, 2022
- Who could be responsible for longitudinal performance monitoring and evaluation June 29, 2022
- Are items requiring special protection isolated to reduce the general level of protection required June 29, 2022
- What is the response when the host ping the Kali Linux June 29, 2022
- Will the internet backbone become a sluggish bottleneck June 29, 2022
- What might the supply chain require June 29, 2022